We Provide Training on Best Practices in Coconut Nursery Establishment and Management
Please contact us for more information about our services.
Our customer service representatives are on standby to answer all your questions.
Demand driven research on oil palm and coconut
Our Research Programmes
Oil Palm Research Programme
Coconut Research Programme
High yielding coconut tree
Exhibition of virgin coconut oil
Hybrid Coconut seedlings at the nursery
Different fruit types and seedlings of coconut
Agro-management practices by the Institute
High yielding oil palm “tenera” palms bred
Oil palm seedlings at the institute nursery
Consultancy & Training Services
- Feasibility studies,
- Plantation valuation,
- Phytosanitary monitoring,
- Soil fertility testing and fertilizer requirements,
- Contract research,
- Technical services for plantation establishment & Management,
- Technical services for oil palm and coconut value Addition
Sale of coconut and oil palm seedlings
Sale of Fresh fruit oil palm bunches
We Provide Expert Training in
- Best Practices in Oil Palm Nursery Establishment and Management
- Best Agronomic Practices in Oil Palm Plantation Establishment and Management.
- Best Practices in Oil Palm Pest and Disease Management.
- Best Practices in Quality Palm Oil Processing
- Best Practices in Coconut Nursery Establishment & Management.
- Best Agronomic Practices in Coconut Plantation Establishment and Management.
- Best Practices in Coconut Pest & Disease Management.
- Best Practices in Quality Coconut Oil Processing.
Over The Years
Achievements & Awards
The local unimproved type yields 0.5-1.0 ton per ha per year. The “tenera” oil palm planting material certified by ISO 9001:15 is offered for sale through Ghana Sumatra Ltd based in the premises of the institute in Kusi near Kade in the Eastern Region of Ghana.